Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dreams and Latent Content

One of my dreams last week was about a swimming party and everyone was coming to the party. I was swimming in the pool with a few people. When I looked up what a swimming pool symbolized, it said relaxation, calmness, and luxury. It also said that I need a break to have this relaxation and understand my feelings. I need to be more independent and I have been lacking that lately.


Another dream I had was of this deep voice that was scary and sounded like a giant. I've had it twice and both times it was at a friends house. This voice symbolizes to speak my mind more and tell people my feelings and opinions loudly.

Awhile ago I also had a dream about that my guy friend and I were dating. We went on a date in the dream and seemed to keep dating. This symbolizes a wish that I may want to happen or I'm wondering what he thinks of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment