Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bullying, Harassment, & the Need to Belong

Over the last few days we were talking about bullying, harassment, and the need to belong. I already knew that this was going on because of facebook and people start drama also. I stayed out of this drama and facebook drama so it opened my eyes to not be a bystander. I should do the right thing and tell someone and try to stop this from happening. I don't think there is a line between acceptable and unacceptable bullying because you dont know if it really hurts someone else even if your joking. So bullying friends as a joke isn't okay because it can affect them and you may not realize that. Bullying is not acceptable and one little thing can be a big thing to them and hurt them very much. I can be a better student by stopping this bullying by standing up for people and telling an adult about whats going on. I can stop fights or harassment by talking to people that may start this. I can also keep accepting people and talking to everyone so everyone feels belonged and I won't just stand by and watch bullying and harassment going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment