Wednesday, September 8, 2010

About Myself

My name is Summer and I love the season also! I enjoy going up north in the summer to go fishing, boating, snorkeling, jet sking, swimming, and tanning. But in the winter I love going snowmobiling and snuggling up indoors. Christmas is my favorite holiday because I love the snow and the cheery holiday. I love to shop and can't go a week without shopping. I love clothes and purses the most! I buy so much and it makes me feel good to shop. I work in the mall at hollister also. So im always at the mall anyways. Its a good laid back job to work at and fun! I love my room because its huge and is light blue with black and white! I love designing and organizing. My closet is neat and color coded. My dog is a big part of my family since all my brothers are moved out. His name is Blaze and he's a Bichon Frise half Miniture Poodle. I'm very close with my family. I love watching movies and sleeping. I love lazy days where I do nothing. I eat alot and constantly. I love junk food and sweets. I eat just about everything and always am anxious to try new foods. But I also work out. I'm in pom and dance in the fall. I love going on trips and vacations to the islands or somewhere warm. I love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment